Sherritt Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bits&Bytes Webinar Series is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
- Meetings and webinars automatically provide live captioning
- There are multiple layout available for the live sessions
- Multiple adjustable modes are available to the participants – dark mode, focus mode, pinned speakers
- The recordings can be zoomed and resized
- The transcript and chats can be adjusted with different font size and color
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bits&Bytes Webinar Series. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers: