- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- credit card information for registration purposes
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to register, deliver and improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By submitting personal information to the Site, you agree that SUI may collect, use and disclose such personal information as described in, and in accordance with, this Policy and as permitted or required by law. You may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the identified purposes in this Policy by contacting our offices in writing at email@example.com. If you refuse or withdraw your consent to certain purposes, we may not be able to establish or maintain a relationship with you or provide you with services or information that may be of value to you.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, fill in the text box online to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes or you may check the appropriate box on the registration form.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site, you accept that your personal information, gained through registration or otherwise in connection with your use of the Site and its services, may be transferred to SUI’s related organizations, subcontractors or agents who perform tasks related to the Site and its services, or for the purposes of storing the data in the relevant database which may be located in countries other than your country of work or residence. SUI will not disclose your personal information to any other third party without your permission. Where personal information is provided to a third party for any purpose such third party will be required to enter into a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement with SUI, prior to the transfer of personal information to such authorized third party.
All rights, including copyright, in of and to this website are owned or controlled by Smarten Up Institute Inc.
SUI will protect your personal information through safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Please contact our offices at email@example.com if you wish to be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.